Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Do not use this Web site for medical advice or in a medical emergency. In an emergency, call 911 or your local emergency assistance number.
THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
1. Restrictions on Use. All pages within this website www.360MentalHealth.com and any material made available for download (collectively the "Site") are the property of Commonwealth Forensic Psychiatry, PLLC and/or its affiliates. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of 360. The Site is for your own personal use. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by 360.
2. Trademark Notice. 360 Mental Health ServicesTM, Dr. TimTM, Dr. Tim 360TM and their corresponding logos are trademarks or service marks of 360. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
3. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF 360’S SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
4. Limitation of Liability. 360, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although 360 attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform 360 so that it can be corrected. Corrections should be sent to: email@example.com. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
5. No Medical Advice Given. Nothing contained in this website is intended to be, nor shall you regard it as, medical advice. The information provided in this website is provided to promote the services of 360 and to educate you about the services that 360 may provide. No doctor/patient relationship will exist unless and until a physician employed by 360 accepts an individual as a patient of 360. The doctor/patient relationship will be established through appropriate written documentation; no doctor/patient relationship will be established orally or through a course of conduct.
6. Confidential and Proprietary Information. 360 does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to 360 through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending 360 any information or material, you grant 360 an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that 360 is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send to it for any purpose.
7. Links or Pointers to Other Sites. 360 makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-360 website, please understand that it is independent from 360, and that 360 has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-360 website does not mean that 360 endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
8. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of Kentucky and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Fayette in the State of Kentucky, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, 360 will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
8. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between 360 and you pertaining to the subject matter of this Agreement. In its sole discretion, 360 may modify these Terms and Conditions by posting the revised version on this Site.
9. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to 360 that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.